GeoMesa 2.0.1 is the first bug fix release in the 2.0.x line. It includes 12 bug fixes since the 2.0.0 release.
Notable Improvements / Fixes
- Spark SQL date predicates were not being handled correctly
- Spark SimpleFeature DataFrames support null date fields
- Attribute plus unbounded date queries resulted in too many ranges, causing OOM errors
- PySpark support for geometry classes
- Additional documentation on SpatialRDDProviders and index versioning features
Versions and Compatibility
The 2.0 line of GeoMesa is following semantic versioning. Users of 2.0.0 are encouraged to update with minimal risk. Users of earlier versions should review the upgrade guide for more details.