GeoMesa 1.2.7 includes 40 improvements and bug fixes
GeoMesa 184.108.40.206 has been released with a few important hotfixes and is the recommended production version!
- GEOMESA-1478 - Support for serialization of geometries with more than two dimensions
- GEOMESA-1401 - Individual indices can be upgraded in place without pausing ingest or query
- GEOMESA-1468 - Passwords in geomesa-web stored as encrypted text
- GeoMesa 1.2.7 supports upgrade in place from versions 1.1.0.rc.7 through 1.2.6
- As with previous versions, all jars in the system must match...Ensure that the geoserver jar, distributed runtime, and tools are all the same client version (1.2.7)
- Shutdown the geoserver and upgrade the distributed runtime in accumulo as well as the geomesa jars in the webserver